Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    varadhu Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2016, 09:55 AM
    How to find the value relevant to its index value in a excel sheet
    Dear Members,

sub: submitting revised question to the members

I am compiling a statistics relating to evaluation of Schools based on various Tests (each on a maximum of 200) on a quarterly basis, the total score relating to each School was exhibited in “column H” of the table I.
    The highest and lowest marks (max/min) so far recorded by the Schools during any period was also exhibited in the table I.
    The max and min marks obtained by the Schools are further distributed into various levels from 0 to 100 for comparison.
    The index value for the current performance (marks) obtained by the Schools are worked out automatically by a formula pasted in "column S" of the table. (answer table).
    I enclose herewith a model excel table for better understanding.

Now on the reverse, I want to locate the marks relating to every School relevant to its index value (in col S), to be identified from "columns L to R" and exhibited as in "column T" of table II.
    Please help me with a formula for the above.
    With regards,
    Varadhu
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip excel datasheet.zip (8.6 KB, 15 views)

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect one excel sheet to other excel sheet [ 28 Answers ]

How to connect one excel sheet to other excel sheet.

How to link multiple excel sheets to one main source excel sheet [ 7 Answers ]

I have a master price list and multiple ( individule ) sheets for customers.. I would like to , when input data in the price list to link and update to all other sheets... ( I do not want to have a source sheet with tabs) Thanks

How do I create an index sheet in Excel that links to other tabs? [ 3 Answers ]

In excel I have a workbook with multi tabs at the bottom, I want to make a sheet in the same workbook that would have a cell to link each tab to the front page. Kind of like an index page that would have a link to each tab..

How can I connect one sheet 1 in excel to sheet 2 so it will update the information. [ 7 Answers ]

What I am trying to do is I have a schedule with drop down boxes I want to beable to click on a name in the dropdown box next to a time slot for appointments which are listed under the days date like a calendar, but once clicked I need it to update the list on the first sheet next to the same name...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.