rebbooks Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2016, 09:51 AM
    Picasso Print
    Name:  CIMG8001.JPG
Views: 229
Size:  1.02 MBName:  CIMG8008.JPG
Views: 124
Size:  959.2 KBHi,

I have a Picasso print and I'm wondering if anyone know the name of it and the year it was done.

I think Picasso singed it in the print with a date od 1910 but it looks like it is similar to his works from the 1930s.

Thanks for any information you can give me,

Bob B
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 25, 2016, 08:36 AM
    Don't know. Just doesn't look like 1910s
    rebbooks Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2016, 07:46 PM
    I found out that the painting is called : Rembrandtesque Figure and Cupid (In French, it's Personnage Rembranesque et Amour. He painted it in 1969

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Picasso [ 1 Answers ]

What is the most expensive picasso

Picasso Question. Please Help [ 0 Answers ]

Hi did Picasso do any of his works by Silkscreen? Curious as was at a estate sale today and saw a picasso piece and looks like a silkscreen. It had a signature and date. It was of a still life of wine bottle cheese and fruits. Seen one other on the net, but was not the one at the sale. It was...

Unsigned Picasso print of The Bull Fighter III [ 4 Answers ]

I have an unsighed Picasso print of the Bull Fighter III, the date 3-4-59 painted in the top left hand section, hand printed in pencil on the bottom left hand section is Picasso Torios E

About Michelangelo and Picasso [ 3 Answers ]

Give me three points about Michelangelo and three points about Picasso that describes their style of art work. Explain...

Picasso original? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I know it's crazy but... when cleaning out my uncle's estate I came across a portfolio of prints and found this Picasso that looks like it could be an original! My aunt and her sister were artists and came from a family of artists - I haven't been able to find out much about this...

View more questions Search