Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mar1eyJayne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2016, 11:49 PM
    Do Daddy Long Legs eat each other?
    I have 3 Daddy Long Legs and I want to put 2 in the same enclosure so I can get another spider. I haven't been able to find any information if they would eat each other, so if someone could tell me it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 24, 2016, 02:07 AM
    "Daddy Long Legs" is the common name for thousands of different species, primarily cellar spiders and harvestmen. Which do you have?
    Mar1eyJayne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2016, 04:02 AM
    I have 2 cellar spiders and both look similar to this: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=c...TUpe7sPKQKM%3A
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 24, 2016, 08:06 AM
    You will need a fairly large container and an adequate food supply, otherwise they can turn carnivorous

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are my legs long?? [ 1 Answers ]

My legs are 110cm long soooo is it long by the way I'm 13 so are my legs long for my age or average

Cranes are tall birds with long legs. [ 1 Answers ]

Cranes are tall birds with long legs.

Do guys prefer LONG or short legs on Women? [ 38 Answers ]

I'm 5'8 and a half, I weigh 112, and I have EXTREMELY long limbs. My torso isn't "short" but I feel that compared to my long are and legs, it's not as long as it should be. I researched a website that told me my correct measurements according to "Standardized Body Proportions" in America. ...

Daddy long legs venom? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that daddy long legs have venom? And also is it strong venom or very lethal? Also if it does what happens if say a person ate one. I have herd it has VERY bad venom and the reason its not lethal is because its fangs can't penetrate human skin.

Daddy where are you? You've been gone way too long. [ 2 Answers ]

My mom and dad got divorced when I was 3months old. I have no idea who he is and what he is Like... all I know is that His name is Charles Bush and he is about 55 years old. I know he really isn't a "dad" so to speak but he is still my biological father. Id Like to know him and who he is and if he...

View more questions Search