Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zwatcher Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2016, 07:32 PM
    What was this book's title?
    All I remember it starts with an experiment that transforms/evolves a chimp or possibly other primate into a human super soldier.

He is rescued and recruited into a group that deals with extraordinary threats
    An urban fantasy action adventure novel
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2017, 09:31 PM
    Was this a graphic novel?

Jan 10, 2017, 09:47 PM
    No it was a paperback novel probably 250 to 350 pages. Very urban scifi fantasy
    All I can clearly remember is the team finding this guy who is described as extremely fit and impressive like captain america or tarzan but ir turns out he is a genetically altered monkey
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2017, 09:56 PM
    How long ago did you read it?

Did you buy it or get it from a library?

Jan 14, 2017, 06:22 PM
    Got it from the library in the mid 1990's, but there is no record of it left in their system, I know it was before they switched to computer catalogs

It was a paper back novel, not unusually thick but not as thin as a choose your own adventure.

And I don't think it was very old at the time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember book title (Childrens/YA book) [ 4 Answers ]

I read a book in the early to mid 1990s with this plot: A girl, either a pre-teen or young teen, plays some game in front of a mirror. Suddenly she can see through the mirror to another girl who looks just like her, except inside the mirror it's obviously the 18th or 19th century. Somehow the...

Need a book title... I read this book in high school [ 1 Answers ]

The book starts with the main character Renee she's in HS living in a busy city she is popular and she caught the eye of an attractive guy but her parents made a choice to move to a small town and so she and her family is now in a smal town where she has to start all over again... In the book...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Book Title Book like the Mummy (Egypt) [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book 3 years ago a lady has a bottle given to her by a grandma and a necklace and a diary she always had a desire to see Egypt there a 2 men involved (love interest) she ended up on a paddle steamer and bad men were after her and the bottle and necklace. She ended up in Egypt at these...

View more questions Search