Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nargis123 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2016, 10:06 AM
    Competitive position of a company
    Hi all,
    I was wondering if somebody can help me. I have got question I need to answer but find it quite difficult understanding exactly what they mean by this and how to go about it.

'What is the competitive position of your company?'

Please could someone explain what they mean by this and possibly provide an example
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2016, 01:16 PM
    It means-- how do you compete against your peers. Does McDonalds try to compete with Longhorns? Driver X has never won a Sprint Cup race after 15 years. Driver Y just won his 7th Championship. Where do you think sponsorship $$ will go?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Introduction New Position, New Company Same Boss [ 1 Answers ]

I formerly worked as an executive assistant for someone at his home. He then offered me a position in his new start up company. I hired someone for my position at his home who was organizing his appts. etc. I need to write a letter to all contacts in various organizations to introduce myself...

Why are you fit for this position at this company? [ 1 Answers ]

When you are going for a helpdesk position at a company and ask you question like this: Why are you fit for this position at this company? What do you bring to this position? Do you have any experience in a helpdesk position? For this one what if you don't have no experience in that position even...

Legal position of company secretary [ 1 Answers ]

Discuss the legal position of a company secretary with reference to decided cases

View more questions Search