Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertuhll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2016, 07:23 AM
    Stop foreclosure
    I need help to stop foreclosure . I am 64years old and have lost my job . I need help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 23, 2016, 07:30 AM
    We are a Q&A site, so you'll need to be alot more specific.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2016, 01:20 PM
    Talk to your mortgage company and see if they can help. People aren't just going to throw money at you. Some charitable groups MAY help cover mortgage payments for a couple of months. No 401K/IRA? Can you retire and use SS benefits? What is the outstanding balance?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 23, 2016, 02:54 PM
    I agree with MA, talking to your mortgage company immediately can save you some time, and may yield a solution or a path to one.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 23, 2016, 05:25 PM
    I agree with all of the above, and would like to add that if you're looking for charitable donations, try starting a gofundme page. They do take a small percent (it's a business after all), but it's a way for friends, family, and complete strangers, to donate to your cause.

Sadly this isn't the place to ask for monetary help, it's simply a question and answer site.

Try a gofundme campaign, I've done it to get our rescue dog from Brazil to Canada, and it was an amazing experience. We received all the funds we needed, the highest donation of $300 from a complete stranger. I can't say enough good things about gofundme.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find a solution to your problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop a foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any remedie to stop the 2nd lender from foreclosing on my property?

I am on deed but not note? How do I stop foreclosure [ 6 Answers ]

The bank refuses to discuss or give information about note. Are continuing to forclose, and I am attempting to stop it although, I am on the deed but not the note. How do I stop foreclosure?

How do you find out if the Landlord is trying to stop foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

I am a renter in VA that found out the place we are renting is being foreclosed on, I have began to look for a new place to rent because the Landlord's Property Manger could not find the Landlord. Well last night I received a call that the landlord is going to fight the foreclosure, I personley...

How to stop eviction after foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

How can I stop eviction from foreclsoure

Co-signers rights, or options to stop foreclosure [ 2 Answers ]

What could a co-signer do to prevent or stop a foreclosure ?

View more questions Search