Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hwinceFL Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2016, 11:15 AM
    Using Access query in a report
    In Access 2007 under MS 10 x64, I run my query sorting two of multiple fields in a table, which gives expected results. However, when I use that query as the record source for a report, the results are not the same. I don't understand why.
    hwinceFL Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2016, 12:17 PM
    I believe I should have asked this question in Computers & Technology>Programming>Databases>Access, but I don't know how to move it. I would appreciate guidance in that move.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 22, 2016, 03:29 PM
    A Report has its own sorting. You have to set the sorting in the Report design.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Query Question for Access [ 3 Answers ]

Hello - I'm trying to create a field in my query that will do the following: Evaluate whether the Inactive Date field is either blank or has dates between: 7/1/12 and 7/31/12 and return the words "use for calculation" The Inactive Date field in my table has blanks or sometimes it has dates....

Creating a report/query in Access [ 16 Answers ]

I have an acess Database that my boss set up for me. I enter employee names what time they sign in sign out for lunch sign back in and sign out for the day... How do I make a report/or query that can give me a monthly average for each person?

Schedule for Access Query [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to run some Access queries at midnight please help me in regards. I saw some articles related to MACRO but for them I must have to open the Access Database. Is there any thing like SQL Queries can be run from Command Prompt and we can make 1 cmd file to put in Windows schedule

Crosstab Query in MS Access [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change the my query to crosstab query.. please see the picture.. http://www.l22l.com/l22l-up-1/8a7081adec.jpg I write this code... how can I change to a crosstab query SELECT SeaTable.location, Count(SeaTable.location) AS CountOflocation FROM SSFMainTable INNER JOIN SeaTable...

View more questions Search