Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vimbikayi123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2016, 07:22 AM
    Inventory
    Where should you allocate Inventory write down according to IFRS. Is it cost of goods sold or operating expenses and why.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find the ending inventory using the FIFO Method through perpetual inventory? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I find the ending inventory using the FIFO Method through perpetual inventory?

How to find ending inventory using the average inventory cost method [ 3 Answers ]

The Boxwood Company Sells blankets for $60 each. Purchase 5 units 30$ Purchase 10 units 34$ Purchase 10 units 40$ Sale 3 units Sale 6 units Sale 3 units Assuming that the company uses the perpetual inventory system, determine the ending inventory for the month of May using the average...

How do you find average inventory using only ending inventory and COGS? [ 3 Answers ]

In searching the Internet on a method of how to do this, all examples include beginning inventory and purchases to determine average inventory. I know ending inventory for one year is beginning inventory for the next, but when you don't have information on purchases, how does one arrive at finding...

Determine the ending inventory under a perpetual inventory system [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ! I've honestly spent a long time trying to figure this out, but I keep getting the answer wrong and I'm not sure how I should go about this question. I'm not asking for you to just give me the answer, if you have time to give a little explanation that would be nice so I could understand what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.