Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris16947 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2016, 06:50 AM
    Amt of meds in a person system
    I am prescribed morphine 30mg one tablet three times a day and oxycodone 5-325 one pill every five hours. I was pulled over and issued a dui was wondering how much of each would show in a persons blood work that weighs 345 pounds taking as prescribed. Thank you in advance for the answer this is just research to compare to what they said was in my system.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 22, 2016, 06:52 AM
    If these are prescription drugs then bring this to the officers attention.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 22, 2016, 08:16 AM
    I'm willing to bet the instructions that came with the meds advised you not to drive or operate heavy equipment. You wee driving while impaired.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2016, 07:17 PM
    The absortion rate varies by each person, There is no way to tell what YOUR blood level is.
    The issue is, that even if it is from a doctor, if your driving is impaired, and that can vary by person also. If your driving behavior was such to show such impairment, merely the fact you were taking it is all that is needed.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2016, 07:50 PM
    Prescribed or not... You can still get a DUI for it if they are detected at amounts over the limit. There ARE many medications that tell you not to drive while taking it for that very reason. They will impair your judgement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does certain meds stay in your system? [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it take for xanex, lortabs, and such other narcotic drugs does it take to leave your system?

How long meds stay in system [ 2 Answers ]

How long does zanax stay in system? Does dilaudid stay in system longer if you shoot it up instead of taking by mouth?

Can one employer pay one person both W2 wages & 1099 contract amt in one year [ 4 Answers ]

Can one employer pay a person both W2 wages and 1099 contract labor pay in the same year?

Type of meds 2 help kick pain meds. [ 5 Answers ]

I was told there are medications to help kick pain pill addiction. PLEASE if anyone knows the names of them whether meds or a supplement let me know.

View more questions Search