Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thestarvoyager Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2016, 04:04 AM
    # of electrons that are either donated or accepted by an element
    Does the electronegativity of a species determine the # of electrons that are either donated or accepted by that species when it enters an ionic bond?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2016, 10:47 AM
    In accordance to site rules pertaining to homework. What do you think the answer is and why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night water heating element not working. But fuse not tripping. New element needed? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. I have an emersion heater/boiler for my main hot water system. One heating element at the bottom and one half way. The (economy 7) element at the bottom is not working, but I am not sure if it is blown or not. It’s only been in for a year which seems a bit quick to blow as it was a good quality...

Can you replace a 3500 element with a 4500 element on my hot water heater? [ 1 Answers ]

Have an older 30 gal. heater and need to replace element but store's I have gone to say that I need to replace heater. Would it hurt heater to put 4500 element in if it says 3500? 240-220 power going to heater?

Can I change a three wire electric stove top element to a 2 prong element? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a GE electric cooktop that I cannot find a model number or anything. The elements are the 3 wire elements. I would like to change them to the newer 2 prong element. Any suggestions would be appreciated. One of the big issues is finding a replacement element, the cost, and the top ring...

Replace a water heater 120 element with a 220 element with proper wiring [ 4 Answers ]

Can I use a 220 heating element in a 110 water heater as long as the wiring is for 220. We had a 40 gal water heater 220 volts in a weekend cabin with one shower a complete over kill. Want to replace with a 20 gal 110 water heater but to take advantage of the 220 wiring can I just swap out the...

View more questions Search