Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wad3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2016, 06:52 PM
    How to uninstall Dolphin Emulator on Android?
    Okay, so I've been having a problem with Dolphin Emulator, when I try to download a new build it keeps the same build number I have before and it's not a newer version which I try to download. Am I missing a step? I uninstalled the original and everything.

Check out some similar questions!

1750 Dutch privateer ketch Dolphin [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody has info about the ship Dutch privateer ketch DOLPIN launched in 1750 armed with 10 cannon and 6culverins.

Android vs Apple... Android loses? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an HTC Vivid running Android 4.0.3 and every time my bosses send me pictures and emoticons from their iphones, I can't see them. If I forward it to my friend's iPhone he will tell me what it is, but sometimes this is work related stuff, so I need a solution. I have even tried having it...

In ZSNES emulator a super nintendo emulator is Triple buffering considered a filter? [ 0 Answers ]

I noticed triple buffering in ZSNES emulator that it kind of makes the image a tad bit blurry. Though it is not under filters should I enable it or is having just video sync better? Video sync in ZSNES makes everything smooth and blocky. Should I just enable video sync and not triple buffer? I want...

Girl and dolphin [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched on the disney channel 15 years ago about a little girl who was friends with a dophin that ended up saving her life and the girl played the recorder

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.