Ask
    Tincoat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2016, 09:57 AM
    Psycic
    Can people in the grave hear us?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 19, 2016, 10:12 AM
    No, they are dead. Their brain is dead, therefore the cranial nerve VIII is no longer operational.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A psycic is upsetting me? [ 3 Answers ]

I know this sounds stupid but I believe them, I'm 17 and I asked if my ex would come back and she said "yes" and now she's changing her mind saying "no he's looking forward with his life"

Psycic ability, what can be done? [ 81 Answers ]

Firstly, let me start by saying that I am posting this for help or advice, so if you are one of the people who are just going to post up a lecture rationalizing what I say, save it and comment elsewhere... Im writing this because me and my girlfriend want to seek help with what we both feel is...

A truthful psycic insight [ 2 Answers ]

I seek an insight career wise and will I ever meet a man that will marry me? I sense my soulmate is out there, but how and when exactly will we find each other?

Is there a psycic out there who will assist me? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there really a psycic who can help me with out me paying 19.95 or anything. I really have a problem I need help with and the last person I was lead to was supposed to just be a normal helpful person and tried to charge me $2,500 to help me. I know there is people out there who can explain some...

View more questions Search