Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdhh5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2016, 09:05 PM
    Is it worth to buy a fake diploma?
    Didn't pass some courses, I can't get my diploma on time, but I found a website that provide fake diploma just same as the real. I wonder if it worth to buy it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2016, 09:28 PM
    No, it is easier just to print you own if you want to be a fake and lie.

They have no value at all.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 19, 2016, 02:33 PM
    Who are you trying to impress with the diploma? If it's for a job, they'll ask you for your transcripts, not a copy of your diploma. Finish your courses and get a tutor if you need one. Then, you'll earn a real diploma.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 19, 2016, 03:07 PM
    If you just want a fake diploma to hang on your wall so you can pretend to have a diploma, then go for it. If you want to use it to get into college, or get a job, it's useless. Colleges expect your transcripts, and you can't fake those. Same with employers.

Much cheaper to just print one on the computer if all you want is a decoration for your wall.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2016, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kdhh5 View Post
    Didn't pass some courses, I can't get my diploma on time, but I found a website that provide fake diploma just same as the real. I wonder if it worth to buy it.
    No value at all. Employers are aware of this stunt unqualified people pull and they check on them which is EASY to do, meaning you will never get the interview... and if you do manage to and they find out at any point in the future, they can and most times will fire you. As it should be.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 20, 2016, 08:06 AM
    That fake diploma may fool McDonald's but won't get you in college, trade schools, or anywhere else you need to go in life for a decent living.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do people call me fake... what is fake... [ 6 Answers ]

There are so many things that people want, I for one want things as well. But lately I've questioned things because I feel that the posibility of me faking what I want is just around the corner. That sounds weird, but I often ask myself what do I really want... when I hang with friends, I...

Fake high school diploma [ 0 Answers ]

I know someone who won the Visa lottery and normally one of the criteria for obtaining the DV Visa is to have at least a high school diploma. At the time she won, she was in 11th grade, so her father paid the school officials to give her a high school diploma without getting to the 12th grade. So...

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

Is it worth it to buy a mac for iPhone stuff? [ 5 Answers ]

Nothing else to say

View more questions Search