Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nutzz Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2016, 06:33 AM
    Excessive weight loss from face at a young age.
    Hi, I am 21 year old normal girl. During my first year in college I gained a lot of weight. In an year, I gained almost 10 kgs. I became depressed and obsessed with losing weight. The obsession grew so much that I stopped eating altogether and was living off on just one meal probably. I had a significant weight loss and reduced myself to a skeleton. It was a disaster. I grew so thin that it seemed parts of face have just disappeared. It took me a long time to accept my body the way it was originally. I used to have a beautiful fuller face. But now the skin on my face is very loose and makes me look old. My jaw line had become dented so I started using olive oil there to get a fuller face. As a result my skin sagged more. I feel depressed looking at my skin and have absolutely no idea how to regain the same freshness plumpness of my face.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 18, 2016, 10:41 AM
    Maybe a more balanced diet, even a nutritionist through your doctor. In short if you want a healthier look you must start with a healthy diet and life style, and the proper in person GUIDANCE to achieve that healthy OUTLOOK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About excessive weight loss. Please help!! [ 0 Answers ]

Okay I have tried looking it up on the internet but honestly I'm not coming up with anything. What or how does losing a lot of weight effect a persons health? I mean I know it isn't good and everything. But I want symptoms etc.

Cat excessive hunger and weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

My 9 year old male cat has lost 4 pounds in 8 months. He is constantly hunger, eats 3 cans of wet food and free feeds Hills ID. Vet tells me he has FIP but when I look that up hunger is not a symptom, lack of appetite is a symptom, he stools lot as much or more than he eats.

Excessive thirst weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2.5 months my husband cannot get enough liquids in him. He has lost 12-15 pounds and gets us 5-6 times per night to urinate. All new things for him. He always had a strong sex drive that also has changed. He will be 45 years old this month. Any idea what this could be?

Excessive Exercise For Weight Loss? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all.. I'm a 19 year old male and I know it's not healthy to loose more then 2 lbs a week but I'm going to aim for 4-5 lbs a week. But is this VERY dangerous? My body needs 2200 calories a day to maintain my weight, so instead I'm going to eat 1200 calories which is 1000 calorie difference...

View more questions Search