Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2016, 01:18 PM
    Toilet problem
    Could someone suggest what was causing the water in the toilet bowl to come up to the very top and then down. I saw this happen at least once a week. Only one bathroom, ground level.
    In the past few months new sewer lines were installed on our street and I am wondering whether this has something to do with it.
    There is also a manhole cover directly in back of my apt. (ground floor) and in the mornings when I look out I see bubbling water on the top of it, then it dries up.
    With this small amount of info, do you have any suggestions.
    Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 17, 2016, 01:29 PM
    There may be a partial clog somewhere in the line. Call the city and report your problem and observations. Or better... your landlord, or building manager.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet problem [ 0 Answers ]

I can't get my toilet unclogged due to my Lil girl putting to many wipes inside the toilet then flushing toilet! Can someone tell me how to get my toilet back flushing the normal way because I have tried my plunger and snaking it and it still is not working right! Need some help please!

Another toilet problem [ 2 Answers ]

ANOTHER TOILET BOWL WATER PROBLEM! Have American Standard 2 button flush toilet's installed in bathrooms.. one operates fine.. the other one flushes and fills Ok, but after a few moments I notice the bowl water level has dropped about an inch.. how can I rectify this situation.. other then the...

Toilet Problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am having the same problem but it is a flapperless toilet. I was wondering what the process would be for fixing this issue I have tried applying the advice in this thread but my toilet is weird.

I'm having a toilet problem [ 4 Answers ]

What does it mean if the water level in my toilet is really low.. but when I flush the toilet the water level comes up so high it almost touches my butt?! I've been trying to fix it.. I've plunged it. And I've asked several people nobody knows

Toilet problem [ 2 Answers ]

No water coming in to the toilet tank from the pipe on the wall and it's not frozen it's summer here . Anyone have an answer thanks .

View more questions Search