Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akashrastogi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2016, 01:08 PM
    How can I join established software MNC?
    I have 5.5 years of Experience In Software Application Development. Mostly Worked With Startups. Have Worked With 3 Companies A, B, C.
    I Joined Company B As An Individual Software Consultant And Worked For 2 Years After That They Offered Me As A Full Time Employee In The Same Organization And Worked For 1.5 Yeas As An Employee.
    Now The Problem Is In My Consultancy Offer Letter, They Did Not Disclosed The Charges Of My Consultancy(Ie, INR 15000 Per Month) Because They Were Paying Me In Cash Mode Only. Though I Have Their Offer Letter And Experience Letter But Don't Have Any Supporting Bank Account Statement And Form 16 For The Duration Of 2 Years Of Consultancy.
    I Have Bank Account Statement And Form 16 And Salary Slips For The Duration Of Full Time Employment With Same Company And Other Companies.
    Now Am Working With Company C From Last 1.3 Years(Having All The Documents) And Planing To Join Well Established Software Companies Like Accenture, Sapient, Infosys, TCS. I Have Heard That These Companies Required All The Bank Account Statement At The Time Of Joining.
    Will I Face Issues? If So How Can I Join These Organizations?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 17, 2016, 02:33 PM
    You apply for open positions.
    akashrastogi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2016, 07:13 AM
    Thanks for you response ScottGem. Am applying and able to clear technical rounds. But am worried about how do I convince recruiter about my experience as a consultant.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 18, 2016, 10:07 AM
    Tell them stories about things you accomplished as a consultant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I can find the record of fifty software supplying websites to submit software? [ 0 Answers ]

I have recently started working as an seo expert on a site. I have finished some Directory Submission projects. Today I've got a project to submit software on over 50 software related site. I was beginning software associated site on Google. But all efforts are in vain. If someone knows how I can...

Do I get a MNC ? Do I get a Job as Software Engineer? If yes. When? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I get a Software engineer job? How will be my married life?

View more questions Search