Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brellyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2016, 02:04 AM
    Is it The 39 Steps?
    I remember only this scene from childhood, but it's picked at my brain all my life. It's a foggy night and the cobblestone street is wet. A man lies dying while two men kneel over him. One of the men asks the dying man a question. He answers then dies. The man looks to his friend and says "host of us?... most of us?.. POST OFFICE!" and that's where my memory ends. A friend said that it was Hitchcock's The 39 Steps but I haven't been able to track down a copy yet. Am I going after the right movie?

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know what steps to take... [ 2 Answers ]

I've seen this house for about 13 years no body has touched it what can I do? Where do I go? Who do I call?

What steps to take? [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend was introduced to clubs via a co-worker the last two months of relationship. She went slowly at first, then she started to go more and more some nights not even coming home as she said she would stay with her friend. Things started to drift slowly when this began. Three and half...

Can you please show me the steps or explain this steps and the formulas used in doing [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please show me the steps or explain this steps and the formulas used in doing this math problem. Find mean,median, & mode mid value - 15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 frequency - 2,22,19,14,3,4,6,1,1?

What steps do I take? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has my maiden name and me and my husband both agreed to change it to our last name? But we don't know how to go about doing that?

Steps to take. [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry not yelling at anyone Ok i have a real big problem... i have a really bad temper... when i don't get my way i get really mad... i then think of things to hurt that persons feelings when i don't get my way or i break things (last time i broke my cell phone wasn't good)... mainly my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.