Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J Lee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2016, 10:48 AM
    Hawaii Business College Transcript
    Please help me to get the transcript from a private school, Hawaii Business College in Hawaii which closed in 2007. I contacted Department of Education for it, but in vain. If there is any related information about it,

Appreciate your help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2016, 05:36 PM
    If it was a private school, and if that school was not accredited, and it is closed, there will be no way to get any records from that school.

If it was accredited, then the state Department of Education where the main office of that school was located will have the records.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gadsden Business College in Alabama Transcript [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get your transcript from Gadsden Business College in Anniston Alabama I believe this school has been closed. I know the branch I went to school is. The phone rings but no one ever answers. Thank you for any information.

Transcript from a business college [ 0 Answers ]

How do I go about to getting a copy of transcript from attending mansfield business college in Austin TX?

Transcript for rutledge business college in atlanta [ 2 Answers ]

I got a business admin diploma?? In 1989 cNT FIND TRanscript info

How do I get my college transcript from gadsden business college when its closed down [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to get transcript from GBC, but have been told the school has closed and when I call the phone just rings. I really needs this document asap! Any info would be very helpful!!

View more questions Search