Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nargis123 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2016, 09:23 AM
    Do zero hour contracts keep people in jobs or are they a means of exploitation?
    Do zero hour contracts keep people in jobs or are they a means of exploitation?

I would love to hear other's opinions on this, please share your views
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2016, 09:25 AM
    THis is a homework assignment... yours, not ours... what do you think and why?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2016, 03:23 PM
    Where do you live, they are not common in the USA
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 16, 2016, 03:30 PM
    Wikipedia has a very comprehensive article on this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physically challenged people jobs in uae? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear, I am physically challenged person. I need job in UAE. I am electrical engineer Sincerely Nelson

Why are there jobs with salaries where people can't live on their own? [ 7 Answers ]

10 dollar/hour. 9 dollar/hour. Rents are so high and everything... so with those salaries how the heck can you live on your own. Are most people nowadays, just limited to either finding a girlfriend and marrying and living together by each sharing the rent. Or roomates. no more are the...

Elder Financial Exploitation Process [ 1 Answers ]

I called APS in Cuyahoga County and reported my bro for 8 years of financial exploitation of my father. I gave enough info that they opened a case. My questions are: 1. Does anyone know the Ohio process? 2. Wll APS look at bank records to verify my report? 3. If APS looks at financial...

People Jobs [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Interested In People And Their Behaviour And The Way They Think And Stuff. What Future Career Do You Suggest? I'm Just Clueless At This Point As To What I Would LikeTo Do With My Life. Thanks :]

View more questions Search