Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitkat3413 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2016, 03:04 PM
    Help
    I am 17 and around October 26th I have unprotected sex. For the past couple of weeks my nipples have been hard and sore, my back has also been sore, I have felt sick off and on, and I have had a milky white discharge. Are these symptoms of pregnancy?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 12, 2016, 03:14 PM
    They can be symptoms of pregnancy, impending period, impending miscarriage (tiny, but more blood than your typical period), the flu, a STD, or just about anything. NOTHING can tell you except a pregnancy test.
    Please be tested for STDs and pregnancy, and get some birth control. See if there is a Planned Parenthood near you.
    Do a LOT of reading about STDs, birth control, and pregnancy, or talk to one of the counselors at PP.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2016, 03:28 PM
    Why are you having unprotected sex at 17? Odds are you will be left alone to raise whatever child results. Most guys that age run from you at that point. And good luck getting money to pay for any of this from someone who would be lucky to have a minimum wage job at all much less insurance.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2016, 04:56 PM
    Pregnancy will be a possibility, but see what happens when your period is due for November. If period doesn't show, give it several days to see if it is just an off cycle. Try a pregnancy test if you don't have a period for November. Be sure to follow the directions carefully.
    loardeva Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2016, 06:24 AM
    You should try a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search