Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2016, 02:07 PM
    Detoxing
    In your opinion, what nutrients or herbs detox the whole body, including the lymphs, blood, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, bladder, intestines, kidneys, pancreas and colon.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2016, 09:51 PM
    None, most "detox" items are useless and many can hurt you. Drink water and eat sensibly.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2016, 06:30 AM
    Try focusing on eating a variety of healthy foods, boost your intake of fruits and vegetables, go without sugar ( or greatly limit it ), stay well hydrated, steer clear of processed foods as much as you can, take daily exercise, find ways to limit your stress, try to get quality sleep, and enjoy time with friends, family, and exploring the world around you.

Then your body can work most effectively to naturally detox as it was designed to do. Think lifestyle change, not quick fix, for best results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Detoxing pyrethrings. [ 0 Answers ]

Which organic substance can react with piperonyl butoxide (this is a synergist) , converting it to a substance without synergistic abilities inside the human body.

Detoxing alone [ 2 Answers ]

I have a serious adiction to oxycontin and sleeping pills and I need to get off them and I can't go to treatment. So I am taking time off work and I am going to try to white knuckle it for as long as I possibly take it. Has anyone else done this? And if so how did they do it and did they use...

Detoxing with water [ 3 Answers ]

Will drinking a lot of water flush marguiana out of your system:rolleyes:

Detoxing my body? Before trying to concive [ 1 Answers ]

Well I'm on my last week on BC I have been on seasonal for 2 years now and on Bc for 4 years. For Overian Cysts and endometriosis. I'm also on some heart medication Norpace and Toporal my heart has a dumb sensor it doesn't work right. My Dr. said there is a medication that I can take while...

View more questions Search