Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    varadhu Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2016, 11:18 PM
    Finding the related value from the table
    sir,

In a statistics compiled relating to evaluation of selected cities based on various parameters( each on a maximum of 200) on a quarterly basis, the total score for every city was arrived as in table I. The highest/lowest level (max/min score) so far achieved by the cities was also recorded in the table I. The max and min scores are further distributed into various levels from 0 to 100.

Now the requirement is as follows: As soon as the current score of one OR all the city is/are entered/copy pasted in "column T" of table II, the resultant base score (for the levels from 0 to 100) relating to the city has to appear in "column U". I want a formula for the above.

Manual copying of the result would be cumbersome for too many input cities.

Thanks to our members is advance,
    Varadhu
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip find a formula.zip (8.6 KB, 22 views)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 12, 2016, 05:06 AM
    Please tell us what you have tried for a formula. We help; we don't do homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My old panasonic wireless says no link to base, reconnect base/ac adaptor. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old KX-TGA106 which displays "no link to base". I have put in new duracell rechargeable batteries AND tried to register the handset but unfortunately my single base does not have a locator button to press. The handset appears to be getting power so I don't think it's the ac adaptor? ...

No link to base move closer to base panasonic KX-TGA351BX [ 1 Answers ]

How resolved this problem

How we make thin base in comman base configuration of npn transister and why? [ 0 Answers ]

When I was in my classroom,my teacher told me when she was discussing on the topic about bi polar junction diode that in common base configuration we make the base thin.but when I asked him why then she could not satisfied me.so tell me more about it..

Dry laid Flagstone: sub-base only, or sub-base and base? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Northern VA and am installing dry laid 1.5" natural cleft flagstone on 4" of bluestone sub-base. I'd like this 500 sq ft. patio to last 20 years or more. My question: Is it overkill to add 2" of stonedust as a base on top of the bluestone sub-base, or is this unnecessary? If my...

View more questions Search