Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexiegreer2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2016, 06:32 PM
    How to get pregnant
    Hi so my question is ( how could I get pregnant fast?)because I have been on birth control pills for 2 weeks and the reason is I have an unreguler period my question is how long do I have to take the pills if I wanted to get pregnant I been trying for 6 months to have a baby I feel I found a solution to get pregnant and that's the birth control pills I just don't know when I could stop birth control pills to get pregnant right now please help me I'm trying to get pregnant and it will be a dream come true if I could start now!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 9, 2016, 06:35 PM
    How old are you? Where did you get the pills, and did you talk to anyone there about your concerns, as well as the reasons for your irregular periods? How much exam/testing have you had?
    (I don't see how stopping the pills after 2 weeks is going to help you get pregnant. What is your emergency?)
    loardeva Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2016, 10:36 PM
    You should consult with a physician early.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 17, 2016, 06:04 AM
    If you are on birth control pills you are unlikely to get pregnant. There is no magic techniques to quickly conceive. The best course would be to consult your OB/GYN

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search