Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marisol1997 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2016, 08:33 PM
    Sign from God ?
    Hi , yesterday I asked God to send me a sign about whether a particular person would be a part of my life and to be patient or give up. I ended dreaming about chasing a brown rabbit , I caught in and in the dream it morphed into a hare. Could this have been my answer from God ? Does anyone know the symbolic meaning behind this dream ? Thank you in advance :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2016, 08:37 PM
    The issue with relationships, and future, is that it is not just you, and even if it could be, man has free will, and God does not tell us future like a card reader or the TV fortune tellers.

So no, I don't believe this is anything other than a dream or perhaps a sign of your own wishes.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 8, 2016, 09:45 PM
    If God exists don't you think he has better things to do than to answer people's relationship prayers?

But like Chuck said, God gave mankind free will, so telling you whether to keep this person in your life isn't something he would do. Telling you if that person will stick around is not something he would do. Either the person decides to stay or he decides to go. Either you let him stay, or make him go. It's all up to the two of you, not God, because God gave you both the freedom to make that choice yourself.

If you want to determine what this dream means then see a psychic. But frankly, to me it's just a dream. If every dream means something then man oh man am I in trouble. Last night I dreamt I was kidnapped, tortured, and killed. Sure hope that's not a sign.

Good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2016, 07:37 AM
    To be clear, is this the guy you mean, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...g-828596.html?

I don't have a clue what your dream means but have to ask how it made you FEEL?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2016, 06:14 PM
    You dream might be an answer from God who is concerned about every individual and does answer prayer.

You may be being told that everything isn't as you perceive it to be and you may not be pleased with a particular outcome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? [ 10 Answers ]

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? If God died on the Cross then Mary is the Mother of God, the same logic applies to both. I say that God died on the Cross because Jesus is God and Jesus died on the Cross. I say that Mary is the Mother of God, because Jesus is God and...

Science Vs. Religion (GOD) continued: GOD created man in his own image. [ 145 Answers ]

K, so we can argue till the cows come home, about this but there is a lot of good feed back from the last one I had, I like to hear others ideas. I"m going to simplify this one though, to avoid loosing the topic. Lets go with the idea that some scientific professionals believe that...

A sign from God? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, I am a not a Catholic but I was attending a Catholic church for about 9months, but the last 3-4 months I haven't been going because I was traveling a lot and wasn't able to find a church in the areas ( I know there's no good excuse but that was my reason) I was suppose to start the RCIA...

Yeah Allah: My God or O God? [ 1 Answers ]

When translated to English, is the phrase, "Ya Allah" My God, or O God? Thank you.

View more questions Search