Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nargis123 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2016, 11:13 AM
    How government affect the flow of money between government and different household
    How does the government affect the flow of money between government and two households - lone parents and couples with children, using one example of a government decision. How would this decision affect how money flows between these two different households and co-operations.

Could someone please give me some ideas please I am really stuck on this. So far I have got:

Lone parent households are more than three times to live in social housing and are likely to describe their health as ‘not good’ than mothers raising children with a partner. The UK government had concluded that many of these problems were the result of lone parents not being able to find paid employment for more than 16 hours a week. Statistics had shown that 77 percent of lone parent families that had been in poverty and that had found paid work, moved out of it when the parent found paid employment and held work for more than two years. Due to this, the government took steps to encourage lone parents into paid employment, e.g. by switching those on low incomes from Income Support to JobSeekers Allowance when their child reaches school age and by making more free or subsided childcare available.

Check out some similar questions!

GDP: If a Government exports a product, is it an export or Government? [ 0 Answers ]

The GDP formula is: GDP = Consumption + Government Spending + Investments + (Exports - Imports). So the Government exports $5 billion worth of Oil. It then takes this $5 billion and funds an Education Program in the nation. Does this $5 billion go to "Government Spending? Or to...

Need help getting on my feet... how can I get free money from the government? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm struggling with finding the right job for me. I love to sing and dance but I'm moving to Arkansas November 21st and I need a thousand dollars before I leave for an apartment and a car and food. I need help. Is there any way I can get a free loan or something that can help me from struggling?

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ? [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ?

Which government bodies influence national fiscal policies that potentially affect [ 1 Answers ]

• What are some national fiscal policies that can affect mortgage rates, housing starts, and housing prices? • What is your recommendation to the risks and benefits of purchasing a home based on these considerations?

How has the government government legislate morality? [ 4 Answers ]

How has the government government legislate morality?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.