Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAQUELLE1999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2016, 10:34 PM
    Due to the presence of hydrogen bonds, pure water can become more concentrated.
    True or False?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2016, 11:08 AM
    C. 42, that's the universal answer.

This is your homework, not ours... this sites rules REQUIRE you go give us your answer with an explanation of why or your work before we can help you. But we do NOT hand out answers so you won't have to study your coursework.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2016, 02:43 PM
    "more" infers relativity-more than what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hydrogen bonds [ 1 Answers ]

How come that the oxygen on a ketone group can have two hydrogen bonds while an ester group with two oxygen will also have two hydrogen bonds? Wouldn't it be four hydrogen bonds since there are two oxygen atoms?

Concentrated hydrochloric acid is about 12.1 M. What volume of concentrated HCl is [ 2 Answers ]

Concentrated hydrochloric acid is about 12.1 M. What volume of concentrated HCl is required to produce 5500 mL of 0.250 M?

Hydrogen sulfide in water - due to water softener? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I've been trying to determine the source of a rotten eggs smell that was coming from our sinks and shower. At first I thought it was coming from the drains, and that it had to do with the septic system and/or plumbing pipes/vents. However, I have since determined that the source is the...

View more questions Search