Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beautiful_94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2016, 03:21 PM
    Was this a period?
    My period was suppose to come on , well something like my period came on , but it only lasted a few hours and it was gone , and a few days later I started to spot , its on and off , took a lot of hpt NEGATIVE , by the way the spotting has been a pinkish color . I woke up this morning and I started AGAIN, so I decided to put a pad on , mind you it was pink , so I went and used a public bathroom and checked myself it had a stringy clot with it (tmi) but as soon as I got home it's GONE . The only thing life has a little brown spotting . Whiped myself NOTHING. I'm so lost .
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 7, 2016, 04:40 PM
    It sounds like you're just having an off month. It happens to all of us at least once in our lives.

Having said that, pregnancy is also a possibility but it sounds like you're testing too soon to get an accurate result.

Wait until you're around 2 weeks from when you had the strange period, test using first morning urine and follow the directions exactly. If it's negative, wait and see what happens with your next period. If you miss it, or it's off, then see a doctor for a more accurate blood test, and to find out what could be going on if it's not pregnancy.

Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2016, 06:40 PM
    Basically stop talking HPT till you are two week late.
    But it all depends. Many women have off months

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late Period, Pain in breasts, Cramping, Condom, Pulled out, Sex on period. [ 10 Answers ]

If someone could help that would be very helpful. Ok, so me and my girlfriend had sex. I am only 16 and she is 15. But when we did I wore a condom and pulled out. She was even on her period when we did it. The condom did not have any visible hole or anything. It has been over a month since and she...

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

Brownish spotting 2 weeks before period then turned red 5 days before period due [ 1 Answers ]

Had unprotected sex on 7/15. Took MAP within twelve hours. Expected ovulation on 7/21 but only got brown spotting which lasted 7 days. Now 5 days before period is due, I am experiencing light bleeding... red in color. Could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search