Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milly6622 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2016, 09:35 PM
    I need help with my accounting homework
    I have a homework question. I have attached two files include the problem and my answer. My Journal entries is not match with check figure. I don't know which part is wrong.

Requirement: Please help me finish the journal entry and accounting worksheet.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xls Answer.xls (270.5 KB, 120 views)
  2. File Type: doc Question.doc (41.5 KB, 93 views)
    milly6622 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2016, 09:40 PM
    I need help with my accounting homework
    I have a homework question. I have attached two files include the problem and my answer. My Journal entries is not match with check figure. I don't know which part is wrong.

Requirement: Please help me finish the journal entry and accounting worksheet.
    Attached Files
  4. File Type: xls Answer.xls (270.5 KB, 127 views)
  5. File Type: doc Question.doc (41.5 KB, 138 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting answers to accounting homework [ 0 Answers ]

REVIEW OF MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - ROUND OFF AFTER TWO DECIMAL You are working in the Human Resource Department of ABACO Company. You are asked to provide the following information to management: What will be the new payroll to be applied to the following staff after their increases? Complete...

Free accounting answers to accounting homework [ 1 Answers ]

All of the following are external events transaction except for: A. a department store recognizing losses from shoplifting. B. a department store running ads in a local newspaper. C. a department store purchasing merchandise from a clothing manufacturer. D. a department store selling clothing...

Free accounting answers to accounting homework? [ 0 Answers ]

Dan Engles manufactures and sells homemade wine, and he wants to develop a standard cost per gallon. The following are required for production of a 50-gallon batch. 3,200 ounces of grape concentrate at $0.06 per ounce 55 pounds of granulated sugar at $0.38 per pound 62 lemons at $0.63 each...

Accounting Homework [ 1 Answers ]

Problem 6-39 Cost Behavior and Analysis; High-Low Method (LO 2, 5) The following selected data were taken from the accounting records of Manitoba Manufacturing Company. The company uses direct-labor hours as its cost driver for overhead costs. Month Direct-Labor Hours ...

Accounting Homework [ 9 Answers ]

What is transferred from the income statement to the statement of owner's equity?

View more questions Search