Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 6, 2016, 06:31 PM
    When you put up a married status on fb will it show on both ends?
    Nothing personal but someone pointed out on Facebook now when you update marital status it can show on one end but not the other persons end. One person shows married to such and such name and when you click on their name its showing interest in opposite sex not showing married. Is this new?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 06:55 PM
    When you change your Facebook, that is all that changes, you do not change another person by claiming anything.
    -

Nov 6, 2016, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    When you change your Facebook, that is all that changes, you do not change another person by claiming anything.
    But don't you have to get confirmation on the other half and it will say same for them too?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 08:13 PM
    No, it will not change on the other person's status. Each person has to change their own status.

No, it will not change on the other person's status. Each person has to change their own status.
    -

Nov 6, 2016, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post

Oh OK so I can say I'm married to person in my own but it won't say they're married to me.. I get it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    Oh OK so I can say I'm married to person in my own but it won't say they're married to me.. I get it
    So, you are going to fake your relationship status and implicate an innocent person?
    -

Nov 7, 2016, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    So, you are going to fake your relationship status and implicate an innocent person?
    What on earth are u talking about said we seen thst happen here u go taking to another level

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with W4 - married and in OPT status [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was on H4 from 2006 Dec and moved to F1 in March 2009. I am on F1 OPT from Nov 2011 to Nov 2012. My husband is on H1. We have 1 kid. I need help on completing my W4. We are planning to file jointly. How many allowances do I have to claim ? Please help. Also am I eligible for social and...

Show me details how to change status from b1 to f1 [ 2 Answers ]

I landed in USA on 19th Nov'2009, want to study. my departure date is on may 15th, 2010, Can I apply for f1 now and when will I know the result. Can my husband and kids become dependent

Want to do a TV show but I do not know any body to put it on [ 3 Answers ]

I want to do a TV show but I do not know any body to put it on.

Got married- what's my Filing Status ? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, Below is my situation.Your advice is greatly appreciated. I hold a valid H1b Visa and was working in US from june2004. I left US on August 2'nd 2006. I got married on August 27'th 2006 and never returned back to US and my wife never visited US before. So she doesn't have a SSN. My...

View more questions Search