Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2016, 07:15 AM
    Okay Smoothy you got your country back, and we all wait and see what you will do with it. You don't have Obama, Clinton, or the dems to blame anymore so get busy... or get gone, because the hollering and screaming and finger pointing is OVER...this election is OVER!!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 9, 2016, 07:29 AM
    Who is talking about media? I'm talking about what I witnessed on my own. I'm talking about what Trump has specifically said and done. I'm talking about his own words and actions. That and nothing else.

And, yet again, you dodge the specific question. Go to the video tape. Do you claim he did not say what the video shows he said? The video shows him claiming that Obama attacked the heckler and yelled at him, etc. Are you saying that didn't happen? Can you, in all honesty, say that what Trump described was not a total fantasy to the what really happened? That is the ONLY point open for discussion here.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2016, 08:51 AM
    The Republicans won more than the presidency last night — the party also held onto its majorities in the House and Senate. And for the first time since 2007, Republicans will control both the executive and legislative branches of government.
    Control of the legislative branch will near-certainly make it easier for President-elect Donald Trump to pursue significant policy change (repealing Obamacare, for example). And with key Supreme Court nominations at stake, the party has a good chance of changing the balance of power of the judicial branch as well.
    NICE FANTASY, WOULDN'T YOU SAY? No more community disOrganizing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can just anyone attend a Trump Rally? [ 2 Answers ]

Can just anyone attend a Trump Rally?

Visiting cousin and stumbles on fairy world fantasy book [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book in my teens and really liked it but cannot remember the title. I only remember bits of it. It was about this young girl visiting her cousin and she stumbles on a fairy world and the fairy prince or king falls in love with her cousin and she ends up meeting this guy near the end who...

Boy enters fantasy world through tree to find stolen brother- book [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a fantasy book that I read a few years ago, its about a boy who lives in England during one of the world wars. His mom dies and his dad re-marries and they have a kid, he resents the kid. He then enters a mythical world where all the fairy tales are somewhat askew and...

Does friendship trump boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, well, I don't exactly have a boyfriend. But, you know how there are those guys who are more like boyfriend material than guy friend material? I was wondering if my guy friends trumped my "boyfriend possibilities"? I mean, my guy friend has been there for me for life, since I was about 6 we've...

A kid in a fantasy world tries to wake up and return to his body [ 2 Answers ]

So-an OLD series from way back.Heres what I remember: -this kid is in some sort of a drema world and constantly tries to find a way to "wake up" and return to his body and his parents. Any ideas?

View more questions Search