Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shorty20902016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2016, 12:29 AM
    Does she like me?
    I work out at the mall as house keeping and I have devoloped a crush on this one girl that works at Chick-fi-la. I go there everyday and she knows my order by heart. (She doesn't always take my order) She is the only one that knows it by heart about two Saturdays ago she asked one of my coworkers if I was working that night and my coworker said no not tonight. The next day my coworker comes up to me and tells me what happened and she also told me that the girl looked upset when she told her no. The next Saturday I worked and I had to go do something out in the mall the girl from Chick-fi-la asked my coworker where I was because she saw me working that night. My coworker told her that I was out in the mall doing something and she said, "Oh okay." Also one day when she called my name to get my food she raised her eyebrows and smiled at me I just don't know. My coworker also told me that she looks at me a lot and my coworker also thinks that she likes me.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 07:26 AM
    It appears she does but we don't know her.
    Do you like her? The next time you see her say hello.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2016, 08:04 AM
    If you don't know then take the time to find out. Ask her name at least, and see when he gets off work. See if she wants to grab a coffee or something other than a chick-fi-la. Getting my drift?

Just curious if your username is also an indication of your age?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 6, 2016, 09:15 AM
    In addition to the advice above, remember: you don't exist to wait to see who likes you. Half the job is YOURS. Sure, we all get shot down. We all get hurt. We all get dumped, or at least most of us. But if you don't make it clear that you like her in the same ways that she has been using with you, and maybe even a little extra, like a simple compliment, or 'oh hi it's good to see you,' then you will just live out your life like a lump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search