Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luisetee3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2016, 11:16 AM
    Business Studies work!
    Hello, could you guys help by answering this question please? Thanks so much

What is the MC Donald's corporate culture and how do you know this.
    Thanks! :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2016, 11:25 AM
    Start by exploring their corporate website.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2016, 11:31 AM
    You get paid to work, if you don't work you get fired, entry level workers are easy to replace. How do I know this... its like every other employer.

But as was mentioned..Check their corporate website.....or find a really slow time for business at a local store and ask a manager there, they won't have time to talk with customers around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business studies [ 2 Answers ]

hey could you please help me find the advantages and disadvantages on the following structure hierarchical/pyramid, flat and matrix. Much appreciated thanks zoe :eek:

Anybody work in furniture business? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am Pierce,I am a chinese. I have been worked in furniture business for 6 years. Now, I am planing to start my own business. I would like to know some friends who worked in this business. We can share our experience and hopefully we can make a cooperation.:-)

Current unethical business case studies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need some current case studies on businesses doing unethical acts. Within the last year or two. Thanks

Work or start my own business [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 24,just worked for one year and now I'm a sales person,the work that I'm doing now has nothing to do with my major.The reason why I stay is that I want to prove myself since my sales volume was not very good.I do want to do something that related to my major,e.g. foreign trading.But I have to...

1099-MISC and did not do work for and do not own a business [ 5 Answers ]

I recievd a form 1099 MISC from a Northern Natural Gas company. They are putting pipelines in around our property and they needed to purchase the rights to use our very small piece of land they would be crossing. The amount was for $627 and they put the income in Box 7. When I use Turbo Tax it...

View more questions Search