Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharonk1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2016, 07:53 PM
    Subpoena to appear in district court
    How do you subpoena a person to appear in district court for testimony in a divorce case in Manatee County, Bradenton FL? When you don't have a lawyer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 3, 2016, 01:40 AM
    Talk to the court clerk. They should be able to give you the form to request a subpoena.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between circuit court and district court? [ 10 Answers ]

I was asking cause a friend is in jail but the number gave me to call was wrong they told me he had to go to the other court so I had to call that number.just want to know the difference.does this mean they trying to send him back down the road.

Summons from District Court [ 35 Answers ]

Hi there, I had a question. I have a summons to reply to a debt I'm being sued for. I am supposed to reply in the next 20 days. I don't really know how to reply, what to say, or what to do. It's a dental debt, and they are also trying to sue me for an extra $325. And also my ex's name is...

Philippine court summon subpoena [ 1 Answers ]

I reside in the philippines Somebody threatens me,that a court sumons subpoena will be issued against me. I want to know what is the legal procedures of the philippine lagal court.

US District Court - Central California: Proposed Order [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings, I was hoping to find out from anyone the normal amount of time it takes a District Court Judge to sign a Proposed Order. We were part of an ERISA litigation due to my father's estranged wife having him murdered back in 2004 for his Life Insurance. She was convicted 11/19/2007 and...

View more questions Search