Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ahawkins1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2016, 10:16 AM
    Sawyer Business School, Warren, MI
    My daughter attended this school, following in her mother's footsteps, but unfortunately there were no transcripts issued. Where can she get it for a job interview?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2016, 11:01 AM
    Did she try asking the school yet? Odd she would attend, graduate and never ask about transcripts or anything.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 2, 2016, 02:19 PM
    It seems to have closed in January 1996. I gather Sawyer Business School was a for-profit chain, much like Kaplan or ITT - dozens of them went out of business in the 90's.

From this site: https://answers.ed.gov/link/portal/2...closed-schools
    you can navigate to the contact info for the state licensing agency in MI, who should have records for closed colleges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sawyer college san jose ca [ 1 Answers ]

I received my paralegal certificate from Sawyer Business College in San Jose, CA (Trimble Road). Anyone recall how many units (or hours) the program required? I no longer have my paperwork (certificate only). Anyone recall?

Copy of transcript from private business school went out of business New Jersey [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated in 1986 from Sawyer Business School, Elizabeth, NJ. Anyone has an idea how to get a copy of records or verification of graduation?

How do I find transcipts from Sawyer Business College, Santa Clara, CA [ 0 Answers ]

How do I find transcipts from Sawyer Business College, Santa Clara, CA? I received an Accounting Certificate from Sawyer Business College that was once located on Stevens Creek Blvd. San Jose / Santa Clara border, in CA. I would like to be able to get the transcripts for the course that I took...

Writing a poem about Tom Sawyer [ 2 Answers ]

I have to write a poem about tom sawyer and I have no idea what to do

Could someone edit these paragraphs (about Tom Sawyer)? [ 3 Answers ]

Approach Paper for The Adventures of Tom Sawyer: 1. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain is a classic story that revolves around the various exciting exploits of the imaginative yet mischievous Tom Sawyer during the nineteenth century. Residing in the quaint village of St. Petersburg,...

View more questions Search