Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammobi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2016, 01:01 PM
    Travelling on ead/ap
    I am currently on f1 opt which expires dec 31. I am waiting for my EAD/AP which should arrive before my opt expires. My question is that is it risky to travel back home? I have never been out of status or anything but just want to make sure before I travel.
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Nov 1, 2016, 01:27 PM
    It is not risky, unless you think your I-485 might be denied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file taxes when 2 Months OPT EAD + H4 EAD [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I worked 3 months in F-1 OPT and then the remaining part of the tax year in H-4 EAD. My husband is in H-1B. Please advise on how to file my taxes for year 2015.

Travelling [ 5 Answers ]

I've read on so many sites that sometimes another country can get a hold of your youth record and deny you entry to that country. Has that happened to you or anyone you know?

Travelling to the US [ 3 Answers ]

I am planning on booking a flight from Manchester to Chicago. I will be age 17 at the time of the flight and travelling alone, and I was wondering if that is allowed (flying with British airways) and if so what forms would we need to fill out for this?

Do applicant for EAD on L2 need to stay in US after applying for EAD ? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am relocated to USA , my wife is still in India she has her valid L2 visa and now she want's to apply for EAD on L2. My doubt is :- 1) Does she need to reside in US till the time she receive her EAD approval . 2) Can she leave US after applying for EAD. 3) How does her I-94 play a role...

Travelling alone! [ 3 Answers ]

Just after Christmas I am travelling from Australia to Europe alone (I am 16 years old). Although I have travelled that distance before it has never been without my parents. I am fine with the flight itself and being away from home but I am rather worried about the stopover(s). I am scared that...

View more questions Search