My lmp was sep 24 th I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 1, 2016, 11:42 AM
    Do you have a question ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 1, 2016, 04:00 PM
    So when or how late are you. How often is your cycle ?

If you are over 2 weeks late, then you do the test. The test should be in the morning, with the first urnine of the day.

Also if in complete doubt, you can go to the doctor for a blood test.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2016, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocca823 View Post
    My lmp was sep 24 th I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative
    My lucky eight ball says if you had sex pregnancy is a possibility. Because with that little information nobody could even make an educated guess.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Nov 1, 2016, 10:15 PM
    So, Did you miss your Period of this October month?

If 'yes' you missed it. Then Take a test again after few days, you could be pregnant!
    If 'Not' you had your Period. Then You aren't Pregnant!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2016, 01:25 PM
    Cycles can sometimes be irregular... even if they haven't been before. Give it some more time and see if your period shows up late. If still no period after several more days, try another test.
    It's possible to skip a month, but if you are normally very regular, and you believe that there could be a good chance of pregnancy, you could always see your doctor and ask about having an exam and/or blood test.
    Hope it turns out how you would like it to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

9 days late negative house pregnancy test and negative blood test [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 9 days late on my period took 2 pregnancy home test and came out negative took a blood test 3 days after the last pregnancy test came out negative... could I still be pregnant??

View more questions Search