Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ksmith93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2016, 08:31 AM
    How do I figure out what this weather front is?
    You are given the following sketch of a surface weather map. The thick, dark line represents a front that separates contrasting air masses (cold to the north and warm to the south). The observed, low-level winds are indicated on the cold and warm sides of the front. You would categorize the boundary between air masses as a _________ front.

A. Cold
    B. Cold occluded
    C. Stationary
    D. Warm
    E. Warm occluded
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2016, 08:57 AM
    I know!I know! Check your textbook or class notes. (It's pretty obvious what the answer is.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove the front panel of a maytag washer front loader [ 0 Answers ]

Have a model 2400aww maytag front load washer. How do I remove the front panel or what is the best access to the drain pump?

Bios weather home weather station parts [ 1 Answers ]

Looking to replace the wind turbine for my wireless weather station, as ours broke due to heavy snow. Where can I get a replacement? Please advise Thank You Audrey

1995 f150 v8 5.0 can't get front fuel pump in front tank to come on [ 6 Answers ]

1995 f150 v8 5.0, dual tanks- front tank doesn't work, gauge works fine w/ booth tanks, I used a test light to see if the pump was getting power and it was for about 3 seconds after I would turn on the key then I quit, since it got power and the pump never came on I replace the pump, but nothing...

View more questions Search