Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2016, 11:02 AM
    How are America's Elections Easily Hacked?
    Here's how:

How America's Elections Are Hacked, Missing Link Discovered » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Check out http://blackboxvoting.org/

Benny Smith, Memphis, TN figured this out. We need to compare each ballot image in the computer to what's recorded, in order to audit the system.

Democrats are planning to manipulate the central tabulating computer's percentages in Georgia, Utah, and Alaska, to help steal the election, says Bev Harris.

This is the mother load of election fraud!

As a country, we need to go back to paper ballots.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2016, 11:41 AM
    The comments section is interesting, I have never witnessed so much hate in one place. Is this what you read daily? That certainly would affect someone.

Can you show me where the code came from on this page?
    Fraction Magic – Part 3: Proof of code | BlackBoxVoting.org

How does it increase votes only for democrats?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 31, 2016, 11:47 AM
    Gotta wonder: if by some unlikely event Trump was to actually win next week, will he and his supporters continue to claim that the voting was rigged? Somehow I doubt it - just as he stopped complaining that the Republican primaries were rigged when he started to win those. This is all just trying to build a story that gives Trump an excuse in case he loses. He can't stand the thought of losing something fair and square - he's like a kid who kicks over the checkerboard when it becomes clear he's behind. It's unfortunate that Trump is unlikely to exhibit the sort of grace in defeat that McCain and Romney exhibited when they lost - such a sign of maturity is beyond him.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2016, 11:55 AM
    Please keep all related content in the same place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The forthcoming Elections [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: So, I'm watching D*ck Morris on FOX, and he predicts a landslide of monumental proportions for the Republicans... That kind of took me off guard, because I thought the Democrats we're making headway, and I thought Obama would be reelected.. What am I to believe? Is that FOX spin or...

Does the you.S. President have authority to postpone elections? [ 3 Answers ]

In an emergency/disaster/war, can the president of the USA postpone or reschedule national elections?

Presidential elections [ 7 Answers ]

If a presidential nominee dies two days before the elections, what happens?

Union drives and Elections [ 2 Answers ]

What are some important tactics one should expect the union to use during the union drive and elections?

View more questions Search