Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2016, 12:43 AM
    Information
    Im needing to no how to get my GED or High School Diploma online. What site should I check out
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 31, 2016, 04:44 AM
    GEDs are handled locally. Call your nearest high school or community college.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 31, 2016, 07:13 AM
    Google "how to get my GED" and add your state, town, city, or county, and see if online classes are available.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 31, 2016, 05:45 PM
    You do not do GED online (and if you find a site that says they do, run) GED is handled by local offices of the state government, and done though the local schools and/or some non profit grounds that will offer the test and local classes.

Online high school, with the exception of some of the major schools are merely "home school" with a diploma and any that do not require a few years of classes are just worthless in reality.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 31, 2016, 06:24 PM
    You can homeschool online and get a diploma when you finish the required courses, but you cannot get a GED online. A GED is handled differently in every State, Province, country, etc. You'll have to find out what the requirements are where you live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information [ 11 Answers ]

I left UAE in 2012, my manager said he register me as runaway, now I applied for visa but it's rejected, how to remove the black list??

Ask for information [ 5 Answers ]

HELLO every one! Is there any one who can informe me about how I can get financial aid In usa. Actually I got an I-20 from one college in usa before I was hoping to cover all costs of education at my own. But my economic situation have changed unexpectedly.guys your response will be highly...

Any information would help Thank you. [ 0 Answers ]

So I had a LEEP done in June and I had my period in Aug. for only two days, and I have not statred for September and I'm two weeks late. I took a test and both came out negative. IDK what to do. Can someone please help me.

I used you information on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it [ 1 Answers ]

I used your explanation on connecting information from sheet to sheet in Excel and it worked great but I would like to know how to write the formula so that the value will change on sheet 2 when it is changed on sheet 1 automatically if I have to make any changes ? (I am doing year end receipts)

Information please... [ 3 Answers ]

:o Hi, there... I'm 21 y/o, and I just gave birth 6 months ago.. I've always wished for bigger breasts, and was hoping that I would get that now that I'm a mom. But I did'n, and I'm not breast-feeding,too. I want a non-surgical way to enhance my breasts, and my best option was to search for...

View more questions Search