Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panchan114 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Apr 15, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Condoms and std
    Hi I'm new to this website. I'm 18 and a virgin (yeah that's right a virgin)and I was wondering if your partners has an std and shows symptoms like warts or something is it possible to get that std if you use a condome? And is it okay to double condoms so if one breaks you still have the other?just wondering that's all.
    JohnnyRocketts Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Do not double up on condoms! The friction between the condoms increases your chances that one or both will break. Condoms are not 100%safe for anything. If your partner has warts, find a new partner. Warts are the gift that keeps on giving
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Condoms do not stop the contact of warts, ( but your partner can go and get them taken off and treated)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2007, 01:27 PM
    If your partner has a STD - the answer is simple - just say no until that person is treated and given the all clear from the doctor. No sex, no matter how good, is worth taking the risk, even with a condom. Too many things happen to a condom - they leak, slip off, etc. So not worth the risk.

Apr 15, 2007, 03:16 PM
    What if my partner didn't know he had one we had sex with a condom is it still possible to receive an std from him?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 15, 2007, 04:14 PM
    As said before, genital warts are the gift that keeps on giving... and giving... For the rest of your life. A condom does not in any way, shape, or form protect from genital warts. They are not curable and will last a lifetime.
    Lillian42 Posts: 83, Reputation: 8

Apr 15, 2007, 04:20 PM
    It is possible to get anything even with a condom. I would suggest your partner go get tested before you have sex and even then wear a condom. But don't use 2 condoms one will be enough.

Apr 15, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Kay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying condoms [ 18 Answers ]

When you are at a shop to buy condom pack... n so many people standing there... how will you ask the shopkeepwe to avoid embrassement

Could I get/have an std? [ 4 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Okay so I've only had sex with one person, until about a week ago. We were both 100% clean. Last weekend I had brief unprotected sex (about 3-5 seconds) with this new guy until I made him wear a condom, and even then it didn't feel right so we stopped after about a minute. It made me...

Do I have an STD? [ 1 Answers ]

I took my first Pap smear last year November 14 2006 and my doctor told me that I have a Cervisitis because of the pap smear test. He checked me twice to make it sure, then finally the result was Normal and I merely have a Infection. He don't give me any medication to treat that infection and I...

Std? [ 8 Answers ]

This probably sounds like a really dumb question, but I just wanted to get some opinions because it's driving me crazy. January was the last time I gave oral to a guy. About two weeks later I got a really bad sore throat and noticed red bumps on the back of my tongue and a thicker than normal white...

Condoms and the kenyan clergy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Father chuck, I recently watched a program on condoms and HIV in Kenya. I was saddened when I realized that many Kenyans(and I am sure many across Africa) did not understand that the church's apathy to condom use was that it promoted promiscuity,since it seems to suggest its all right to have...

View more questions Search