Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Oct 30, 2016, 05:24 PM
    Chinese movie 70s/80s with prisoners
    I'm looking for a 70s/80s Chinese movie.
    About 10 prisoners were released from prison to save a woman and for return they were promised that they will be free.
    And you know how every ordinary Chinese film of that time 3 minutes talk and 20 minutes fighting :). At the end only 3 prisoners survived.
    And to underline that the main character was very similar to Bruce Lee...

Check out some similar questions!

70s or 80s movie need help [ 0 Answers ]

Its about this bald man that thinks he's a priest or god and he has a lot of followers in church and he's trying make a new world order. But in his church behind him on the wall is a big circle medallion made of glass.

Movie 70s or 80s [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was a kid but I didn't know the name it was from the 70s or early 80s but it had a black man who can shrink and a large guy who only say Emilia and if he eat a Snicker chocolate bar he goes to sleep and a guy who shoot lightning from his hand

I'm looking for a 70s or 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

The guy was suppose to get married and before he wants to get married he wants to buy a ferrari well he goes and finds one and the dealer rips him off so a tall blonde he has an affair with helps him get the car back other parts I remember is he eats a bad buttito and it gives him nighmares of his...

Movie from 70s 80s [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is a real movie or I just made it up as a kid. I only remember a few scenes, 1. At the end the bad guy who has a sort off skull for a face falls down a big pit then after the credits he appears floating in some sort of lava at the bottom of this pit. 2. There's...

70s to 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Carnt find movie animal olympics on dvd

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.