Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2016, 09:57 AM
    What if none of that happens... will you still be on this website, what with your credibility shattered to nothing?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2016, 11:56 AM
    I'm confident I'll be vindicated and you will be wrong. If I'm wrong, I'll leave the website, as long as you agree to leave if I'm right. Deal?

You are very naive on world affairs--Hillary will never become President, even if she steals the election!
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2016, 12:03 PM
    Ok, deal. :-)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2016, 08:17 AM
    BREAKING NEWS!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/07/us...dayspaper&_r=0

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, told Congress on Sunday that he had seen no evidence in a recently discovered trove of emails to change his conclusion that Hillary Clinton should face no charges over her handling of classified information.
    Mr. Comey’s announcement, just two days before the election, was an effort to clear the cloud of suspicion he had publicly placed over her presidential campaign late last month when he alerted Congress that the F.B.I. would examine the emails.
    “Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton,” Mr. Comey wrote in a letter to the leaders of several congressional committees. He said agents had reviewed all communications to and from Mrs. Clinton in the new trove from when she was secretary of state.
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2016, 08:23 AM
    But.. but... the coup?!
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2016, 06:51 PM
    Patience. Hillary will not be sworn in, even if she steals the election. Trump should win by a landslide.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 8, 2016, 05:57 AM
    Trump will be at the bottom of the Potomac in concrete booties, compliments of the Russian loan sharks he can't pay back.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2016, 11:06 AM
    You mean Hillary... when they left office they were 7 figures in debt they could not pay... nobody makes a turnaround like that honestly and legally.
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2016, 10:32 PM
    NeedKarma, I win and you lose. It's time for you to leave the website!!!
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2016, 10:32 PM
    None of the returns reflect ANY of the so called "POLLS" the Democrats have been claiming for how long now? Landslide in Hillary's favor? The media in the USA has become what Pravda used to be. Left wing propagandists.

Proof most of those polls were crafted to get a desired result....no interest in accurate results.
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2016, 05:02 AM
    Yep, I was wrong. I guess Trump does indeed reflect the values of americans and what the country has become. Good luck and bye.
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2016, 05:54 AM
    The problem is the media are born liars... and all they have been spreading is propaganda for years... they suckered the people and that brought us Obama, now our national debt is 4 times higher than under Bush... right now 94million Americans are Unemployed. Obama did nothing that has helped the Americans at all.

Hillary was the one who did not have the values of the American people. And the American People have values.. just not liberal ones who reward the lazy and the illegals.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 9, 2016, 07:20 AM
    The election is over and you got the ball, NOW WHAT?
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2016, 07:37 AM
    Trump deserves the same benefit of the doubt Obama got and still gets. After all he has to fix the mess Obama is leaving behind. And like Obama. nothing is his fault in his first term. Thats the Goal post the Obama Supporters set. If he doesn't get it, then the Democrats really are the hipocrits we say they are.

If it was OK for Clinton and Obama...its ok for Trump to do too. That applies to executive orders too. Obamas were and still are defended...Trump is entitled to do the same thing. The Democrat party and its supporters said so when they supported Obama doing it, and Bill Clinton before ...

Lowering standards, and expectations and supporting them with no repercussions and making precedent for doing it has long ranging consequences.

He should start with recending all previous executive orders.

He could then replace the head of the FBI if they refuse to prosecute in the Email crimes Hillary committed, Let the court and Jury decide her guilt or innocence. As long as she faces justice like anyone else would in that situation.

He can double down on deporting illegals, significant increases in Border controls and patrol personnel. DHS can have their budget reduced to pay for it. We don't need a Stazi.

All the Obama phones and other Obamabuck programs end immediately.

All illegals and their families biometrics entered into a database along with DNA samples...and deported. Work towards ending the anchor baby loophole Illegals exploit.

Any illegals caught in this country will NEVER be allowed legal entry or otherwise. That encourages them to do it the legal way like so many others manage to do every year.

Make more pro-business programs as he promised which we keep more jobs here and provide more jobs here....make penalties for businesses that hire illegals knowingly significantly stricter. Prosecute illegals who use false IDs and deport their entire families to make the penalty harsh enough to reduce ID fraud.

Prohibit all instances of IN-State tuition rates for illegals. Dramatically cut all Federal assistance to states who create laws in conflict with Federal law, who create "sanctuary cities" and who give ID card to illegals and do NOT institute ID Required to vote like many other states have already.

Institute a national voter registry database to find and root out people registered to vote in multiple locations are who don't have voting rights. People caught illegally voting or in multiple locations should have voting rights permanently taken away. This keeps elections fair for everyone. Federal state or local levels.

Those are a good start.....

True a lot of those are beyond his ability to mandate...but they can be instituted by executive order and Bills created to be put through normal channels to become actual law. And that he can do.
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2017, 06:20 AM
    Dr. Steve Pieczenik update on counter-coup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wet-Bm-rTCA
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2017, 06:25 PM
    Update on the American Revolution:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=myyROy6uxbg
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2017, 04:53 PM
    Vault 7 was part of Dr. Pieczenik's and Military Intelligence's efforts to take down the CIA. This was a devastating development to Obama, the CIA, and the progressive left. This is an historic video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QPaV5t...9oc8CNw0nG3qqA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coup needs a facelift, can't I require it be painted and upgraded? [ 1 Answers ]

I agreed that my tenant could have chickens. He put a dilapidated chicken coop on the property. I'm willing to pay for the paint and have asked that it be painted. He says he doesn't have to make it look pretty, that it just has to be structurally sound. His words were, "You have no control over...

Daughter dating man for 6 mo as a grandmother witnessing abuse what I do [ 1 Answers ]

Daughter dating man 6 mo and when I confronted about way he's been talking/treating 9 yr old grandson and 5 yr granddaughter daughter says because she didn't discipline enough they need strong discipline verbal abuse/hitting grandson in head because he found 5 yrs sisters Easter basket. Need to...

Will you join me in prayer and witnessing? [ 7 Answers ]

Greetings to all Christians who gather here amongst things to pray for others. Since this is a Christianity forum, it is the most appropriate place to ask everyone to join me in prayer for those who are ill, un-Saved, suffering, going through hard times, and especially those who want to know Jesus...

Military coup [ 11 Answers ]

Martin Lewis a contributor of Huffingtonpost says that General Pace should lead a coup against President Bush Martin Lewis: General Pace, You Can Save the US - by Arresting Bush for "Conduct Unbecoming" - Politics on The Huffington Post Citing justification in the UCMJ he claims that...

No sex after witnessing natural birth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello guys, my husband's dear friend is not having sex with her after he watches the babie's birth. She said he became mean and distant from her when she got pregnant and he told her maybe it is not a good idea for him to go into the delivery room but she thought he has to be there he is the one...

View more questions Search