Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 29, 2016, 05:46 PM
    What could be a reason a guy decides to call a woman he's ignored for weeks?
    After being ignored by a guy I gave up on him.Had to have been 3 to 4 weeks now.Out of no where he called me earlier today but I was busy and didn't pick yp.He didn't leave a message or anything but he didn't return any of my calls or replied to any text message.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 29, 2016, 05:55 PM
    He wants to get in your pants again.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 29, 2016, 05:59 PM
    It was probably accidental. He didn't mean to call you.

Ignore him.
    -

Oct 29, 2016, 06:00 PM
    Oh that's what you think? But he's ignored he had to know id move on
    -

Oct 29, 2016, 06:11 PM
    It wasn't accidental it kept ringing. It didn't ring once didn't mean to call you.

Ignore him.[/QUOTE]
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 29, 2016, 06:21 PM
    Lisa, is this going to be a repeat of other threads where we tell you what we think and you argue for what you want to hear?
    -

Oct 29, 2016, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Lisa, is this going to be a repeat of other threads where we tell you what we think and you argue for what you want to hear?
    Is this a battle
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2016, 07:19 PM
    Booty call time again for him... and that's the only reason. YOU either get to be his sex toy when he's in the mood and be ignored the rest of the time, or you continue to ignore him... It really IS that simple. And that is what we have been telling you over and over. He hasn't changed...the answers won't change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a reason why a guy keeps saying your name? [ 6 Answers ]

When a female gets a text msg and the guy is saying the females name through out whole text.Would this be considered as a red flag if so and why?I thought at first it was OK but others say only in the initial first text but not every sentence.Sometimes twice in one sentence.

Can a woman call rape after she had a one night stand with a guy who refuses to call [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so earlier today my friend was sharing a story about his worst one night stand ever. So it basically stand when he meet a girl in a bar. They had a few drinks, but when they left both were not drunk. They got in his care and he drove her back to her apartment. One thing lead to another and...

A guy pretends to be a woman to play on the woman's tennis team. [ 2 Answers ]

Because he did not make the mans team. So he dresses up with his friends help only to find out that his friends bets on him, to make money.

Break up or Call up? (need a woman's point of view) [ 12 Answers ]

My ex and I parted ways last year without an official goodbye, but a quick conversation after she got herself into financial straits and two kids at home - and just said: "I think I need to work this out on my own..." I sucked it up and didn't say a word other than I loved her. I went by the...

I know the reason now why she didn't call me [ 5 Answers ]

I found out yesterday that the reason my girlfriend didn't call me for more than 2 weeks is because she was actually seeing another guy. She told me that guy was just a friend and that he was gay and that he had a boyfriend. I found out by calling her sister and asking her that she has 2 weeks...

View more questions Search