Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lowehart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2016, 05:42 AM
    Deleting Folders
    How can I close an existing Folder without deleting it?

I want to be able to save all of the files within the Folder and move them to another location.

Where can old Folder be moved to? And how

Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 26, 2016, 06:18 AM
    What mail client are you using ?
    Normally this is a simple drag&drop operation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I copy all my winmail folders so I can add the folders to my new computer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I copy all my winmail folders from my old computor, so I can add the folders to my new computer.

Can't open folders [ 1 Answers ]

Advise how can I open folders from desktop. Problem is when I click on folder the computer screen black out and can't open folders, my computer, my network places, my documents, recycle bin. But if I convert that folder in zip so it can open. And in safe mode everything is working properly. I have...

Help with deleting folders and documents from e-mail [ 2 Answers ]

Okay... I am totally lost here! I have e-mail (interal e-mail and external e-mail) at my job. I am a bit nervous that if the company looks into my past e-mails that I have had and deleted. I have deleted documents and folders and sent them to the "trash bin". I have also deleted them from the...

Folders [ 3 Answers ]

When using windows explorer to browse my music folders, some folders do not have the album art. Where are these pictures stored?

Index.that folders [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what I lose by cleaning out the index.dat folders? Will doing this cause me to lose anything important? Thanks

View more questions Search