Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 25, 2016, 05:52 PM
    If you could go back in time...
    Fun question, don't take it too seriously.

If you could go back in time, not to change anything, but to experience something again, what would you want to re-experience?

So many things that pop into my mind. The birth of my kids, my wedding day, Christmas eve with my mom and dad...

So, what would you want to experience again?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2016, 05:58 PM
    July 17, 1961, 1:30 am, my first real kiss.

ADDED: We were with a church youth group who spent the day at Letchworth State Park in New York State. (I lived northwest of Rochester, NY -- long drive home from Letchworth.)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 25, 2016, 06:06 PM
    WG, you bad girl you, out at 1:30am! LOL. :)

I'm torn. If I can only pick one I'd pick my wedding day. Both my parents there, proud, happy, and Rod's mom was there too, so happy for us. It was an amazing day, even though the church was undergoing construction and the foyer in front, where the doors open for me to enter, were filled with paint cans, and the front of the church had scaffolding all around it.

Second choice would be the birth of both of my kids. Ya, it hurt, but frankly, it was an amazing experience to me. I didn't like the pain, but I embraced it. Couldn't wait to see the little people Rod and I had created. Every ache was worth it, and when we were near the finish line I was euphoric. I actually enjoyed giving birth.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2016, 05:37 PM
    Oh, without a doubt, I would go back to that day in 1973, when I was abducted by aliens, while backpacking high in the mountains of California. Well, actually, I wouldn't want to experience the probe thing again, but the rest of it was totally freaky in a fun sort of way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex wants me back again for the third time [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriiend and I started dating my sophomore year in high school he was my First real relationship. It was on and off. I broke up with him 3 times. The third time We stayed together for good. After a year of dating I could tell something was Wrong so he tells me he didn't feel the same way...

What if I have back time? [ 3 Answers ]

The time I've collected while I was in jail for the same case that I'm on probation for does back time count

Looking Back In Time [ 24 Answers ]

I recently watched a program on the Science network about the history of the universe, and a representative from Hubble said that pointing the Hubble Telescope into deep space represented looking back in time. What does this mean, exactly? It's not a literal statement, is it? Does it relate to how...

Go back in time. [ 30 Answers ]

If you could go back in time and see 10 bands play who would they be. Mine are.. 1.Nirvana 2.Black Sabbath (when they were together) 3.Led Zeppelin 4.The Sex Pistols 5.The Doors 6.Jimi Hendrix 7.The Beatles 8.Lynyrd Skynyrd

Back in time [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any details of a song by Fess Parker called Farewell. I am told he acted as Davy Crocket in the sixties, fraid that's all I know.?

View more questions Search