Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelster1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2016, 05:22 AM
    'pastimes, games & activities quiz questions'.
    Hi, I need help with the following questions for a 'pastimes, games & activities quiz'. All answers are related to various pastimes, games & activities. I've included some answers I've thought of for some of the questions, if anyone can please help me with the answers & clues I would be thankful for this help, thanks,
    Cryptic answers: 1. Add 'N' and you've got an artist. Answer I thought:Operation
    10. Results. Answer I thought: Consequences
    15. Act - little fishes. Answer I thought: Dominoes.
    16. Time piece - flog!
    17. Two felines, visit my angle.
    18. Means one - & more than one.
    19. Me travelled to, was common one.
    20. Handsort, 1 The Box.
    21. 3. Takes revenge. Search.
    28. Given up as penalties. Answer I thought: Forfeits.
    29. A type of bridge. Answer I thought: Pontoon.
    30. Type of bowler, definitive article, type of crockery. Answer I thought: Spin the bottle.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I match ohms & amp; watts with a bass amp head and amp; speakers? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to shop for new speaker(s) to use with an amp head that I have and want to know what to look for in specs of watts and ohms so that I don't blow up or fry anything. My head's specs say "120 VAC, 60 Hz, 600 Watts" and under the Biamp (Low/A, High/B) Speaker Output jacks it says "4 Ohm Min....

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

My progress (melasma & sun damage) pics & maintenance questions [ 38 Answers ]

I thought I'd share some pics for anyone else dealing with melasma and/or sun damage. These are pix of my forehead. The top one was taken July 31st and the bottom was taken on Oct 7th. http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/982/foreheads1.jpg Left was July 31st ---- Right was Oct 7th ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.