Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heart2alone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2016, 12:48 PM
    What does it mean when a guy keeps looking at you while you pass him by?
    So I walking down the hallway of school and I saw this guy coming in the opposite direction of me. When I saw him, I noticed he kept looking at me (my face in particular) and kept his eyes on me even while I was passing by him. It is strange because I had never seen this guy before (makes me even wonder if he has seen me before) and I go to a small college that has only 2000 students. I feel like I basically know a majority of the students already. Why did he keep on looking at me and should I approach him about this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2016, 12:58 PM
    This happened only once? Why on earth would you approach him about this?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 23, 2016, 01:52 PM
    Approach him about it? And say what?

People make eye contact with other people all the time. It could be that he found you attractive, it could be that he found you unattractive, it could be that he was looking at something behind you, it could be you had something on your face, it could be so many things.

People look at people all day every day. It doesn't always mean something.

If you like this guy, which I doubt you do since you don't even know who he is, then ask him if he'd like to grab a coffee sometime, see what he says. But really, the only one that knows why he looked, is him, and there are so many possibilities why he looked.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 23, 2016, 08:09 PM
    Why would you approach him, he looked at you once. What is the problem?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 24, 2016, 07:23 AM
    You're bothered by this, this is evident, and that is okay. What about him looking at you made you uncomfortable. Are you sure it was your face he was looking at?

It could be explained many different ways but all of which are conjectures at this point. If it happens again, maybe approach him in a public setting and talk to him about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when a guy keeps looking at you while you pass him by? [ 4 Answers ]

So I walking down the hallway of school and I saw this guy coming in the opposite direction of me. When I saw him, I noticed he kept looking at me (my face in particular) and kept his eyes on me even while I was passing by him. Why did he keep on looking at me when he does not even know me?

Movie where good guy chops bad guy's arm (or hand) off with an axe during a fight [ 2 Answers ]

There is a scene toward the end of the movie where during a fight one guy cuts off the other guy's arm (or hand) with an axe. The injured guy looks at it and exclaims "No f***ing way" because his other arm is gone as well (or he gets a new one).

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

View more questions Search