Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2016, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Republicans received zero votes because no one voted for anyone in that party. I'm sure Democrats never get votes in my Republican home town in western NY.

I sure wish you'd document those allegations (and use reputable, unbiased sources, not Alex Jones).
    And you above all people should know that is a statistical impossibility... there is no community anywhere in the country were 100% of its voters are for one party or the other. And it has been proven that was a specific precinct in Philadelphia. And I do have a job which I am at right now so I really don't have time to be digging that information up right now. And I am going straight to bed after I leave here to go home.

And as have been proven since long before the primaries...none of the mass media are reputable much less unbiased sources with their Pro-Hillary anti- Trump stance they have had where they dream stuff up most of the time just to have something to rant about.

After all how many of them reported on much less showed the Black Panthers with Clubs outside polling stations in Philadelphia threatening voters? THe few that did went on to defend their right to be there threatening people...If that was the Klan who are no different (just opposite sides of the same coin), it would have been on the front page of every paper in the country.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2016, 07:33 PM
    I would bet $1000 there's no Democrat hiding in my home town.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2016, 07:35 PM
    I would bet $1000 there's no Democrat hiding in my home town.
    I'd bet you $100,000 that you would find both Democrats AND Republicans in every precinct in Chicago as well as the surrounding areas. There may be more of one than the other depending on where....but noplace would it be 100% of one and 0% of the other.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2016, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I'd bet you $100,000 that you would find both Democrats AND Republicans in every precinct in Chicago as well as the surrounding areas. There may be more of one than the other depending on where....but noplace would it be 100% of one and 0% of the other.
    We weren't talking about Chicago. We were talking about my home town.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2016, 08:03 PM
    We weren't talking about Chicago. We were talking about my home town.
    Bet the same is true there too. Unless it's a really, and I mean REALLY tiny town where everyone does actually know everyone else.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2016, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Bet the same is true there too. Unless it's a really, and I mean REALLY tiny town where everyone does actually know everyone else.
    It is. 2500+ inter-related German Lutheran Republicans.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2016, 10:59 AM
    Exactly how America'a Elections are Easily Hacked:

How America's Elections Are Hacked, Missing Link Discovered » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GOP presidential victory in 2016? [ 131 Answers ]

I think if the Republicans can convince the NM governor Susana Martinez to run, the GOP might have a chance in 2016. She is pretty and smart and clever and has an interesting ancestor and knows law enforcement and is in tune with immigration and is politically experienced and has been on both sides...

Election fraud software [ 0 Answers ]

Action movie that someone was tampering with computer software to change the results of elctronic voting machines

2016: Obama's America [ 23 Answers ]

Hello: Is anybody going to see this movie? It looks like the same old stuff... I saw the trailer... Obama, the neo-colonialist, wants to DESTROY America, while Romney, the great American Hope, wants to SAVE it... Gagggg.. excon

In 2016 [ 9 Answers ]

Hello: The right wing thinks Romney will be another liberal free spender like Bush was. Instead of supporting HIM for 8 years, do you think they'll let Obama win so they can run a REAL conservative in 2016? excon

Is the Democratic party to soft to win this election. [ 40 Answers ]

I've been observing the Dem & Rep go back and forth with nonsense. Its either Palin issues or Obama not choosing Clinton as VP. I recently was eating at a restaurant and over heard a group of people conversing about the democrates party is too soft to win this election. I feel that the...

View more questions Search