Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHARLENEFBENNET Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2016, 03:19 PM
    Age of white sewing mach#9801-4
    I can't find the age of my white rotary sewing machine serial #9801-4. Can any one help me

Check out some similar questions!

Gen ask $white rotary sew mach motor no 475932 pat 11-8-27 orig cab hd painted &parts [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine in orignal cabinet completely hand painted with A LOT of parts in drawers inside cabinet. Was wondering average asking price for this. Can't find this exact one anywhere online yet but am novice at that. All other cabinets are not Like this completely square...

White Family Rotary Treadle Sewing Machine age estimate? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I lucked into a reconditioned White Family Rotary Treadle machine and found that the serial number is hugher than any that I have seen on various sites. FR 3421239 It is black with gold decal 'White Rotary' on it. Any ideas? Thanks so much.

I have a White Rotary Sew Mach, ser # 35x6337 and looking for date of Mfr and mdl [ 0 Answers ]

Is here a site that I can look up that info by ser no for date and mdl no of a White Rotary?

I have a White sewing machine and I would like to know the age. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White sewing machine, I am unable to find the serial number. I have found a FR #, and a number on the base of the machine that was rubbed and faded, but from what I could tell it was 9037-2. The FR number is FR 5018732. There is also a motor number 404666. I don't know a lot about sewing...

Can anyone give me some info. On a white rotary sewing mach? Model 464970, FR5060201 [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me the year & the style cabinet for Mo.# 464970 ? Thank you for your time and any info. You can give me. Judy

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.