Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2016, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    , Why? I haven't seen Trump say anything out of line...
    Whaaaaaat??? You didn't see him trying to kiss the little black girl on the mouth and her pushing him away? You didn't see him grab Miss Finland's butt? You haven't heard all his racist and misogynist comments and saw him when he made fun of the disabled journalist? Where you been, Willis?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2016, 07:48 PM

Name:  CwOCankUsAIW6fx.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  80.5 KB

Don't why the one displays twice...
    Attached Images

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2016, 07:52 PM
    Okay, Kellyanne.
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2016, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Whaaaaaat??? You didn't see him trying to kiss the little black girl on the mouth and her pushing him away? You didn't see him grab Miss Finland's butt? You haven't heard all his racist and misogynist comments and saw him when he made fun of the disabled journalist? Where you been, Willis?
    And who reported these... Media who were glowing to Hillary, you betcha,

Did you believe the media version of the highly edited 911 tape with the Trayvon martin shooting... but discount the UNEDITED one that was later made public?

Remember the slanderous claims Dan Rather made about Bush, then fabricated "evidence to back teh false story, then was thrown under the bus when the truth came out tp protect higher ups in CBS.

You were old enough to remember CNN news coverage of Desert Shield and Desert Storm....How accurate do you think those news reports were?

Ask me this time next year and I can tell you some stories about that.....25 years will have expired and I can tell you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2016, 08:15 PM
    And who reported these... Media who were glowing to Hillary, you betcha,
    I saw him doing them live, except for Miss Finland.
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2016, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I saw him doing them live, except for Miss Finland.
    Did you believe the media version of the highly edited 911 tape with the Trayvon martin shooting... or the UNEDITED one that was later made public? What you see or hear or read is not always exactly what happened.

A LOT ( and I do mean LOT) of women get touchy feely with people they are not in a relationship with....how is that any different. I am nobody of real importance...yet I've had it happen to me from women I just met...some were clearly married.

Because it really wasn't anything that meant anything to most people, except a few looking for fault.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2016, 08:18 PM
    Did you believe the media version of the highly edited 911 tape with the Trayvon martin shooting... or the UNEDITED one that was later made public?
    We're talking about Trump live. Stay on topic, please.
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2016, 08:27 PM
    And you believe a "Live Feed" really is live? Hate to tell you EVERYTHING goes through post production before airing... "live just happens MUCH faster"

Good friend is a CEO of a company who does this for a living.....I was close to their operations since 1997. How close I won't go into online.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2016, 08:28 PM
    And you believe a "Live Feed" really is live? Hate to tell you EVERYTHING goes through post production before airing... "live just happens MUCH faster"
    So The Donald didn't do any of that. And you'd leave him alone in a room with your wife. Yeah, right.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 5, 2016, 02:36 AM
    Why? I haven't seen Trump say anything out of line...
    I saw Trump make a boldfaced lie that he did not say he was smart for not paying taxes less than an hour after I witnessed him saying it.
    What about his attack against the Khans who's son died in Iraq. Or the judge who ruled against him.

And don't try to deflect it by citing Hillary's gaffes. If you claim to not have seen Trump be out of line, then you are not paying attention which makes your remarks unqualified.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Nov 5, 2016, 04:50 PM
    They revealed that Trump's wife made over $20,000 from modeling before she was legally allowed to work in the U.S. It would be so embarrassing to have a gold digger who can barely speak English being the first lady.
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2016, 01:35 PM
    Since someone saw fit to disparage Trumps wife because she isn't a butt ugly hag. She isn't a good looking airhead either.

How many languages do you speak... how many languages did the Hildebeast speak, how many does Obama Speak? One and not even that one all that well?

Trumps wife is fluent in FIVE languages. In addition to her native Slovenian, Trump speaks four other languages: English, French, Serbian and German.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello Im new to site.. but have read it forever. This is an ETG question read below [ 22 Answers ]

I am 43 years old, 5 ft tall, 160 ibs. Plump but not huge.. lol. My job pretty much keeps me stationary at desk at all times... but I am in pretty good health no health issues, no meds etc. I am on probation not felony for a charge that had NOTHING NOTHING to do with alcohol or drugs yet they...

Do you read nutrition labels? Would you read them if they were 1-5 stars? [ 6 Answers ]

A study released today proved what most of us probably already know - a lot of us don't look at the nutrition labels on the food we buy very closely. Do you? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1e/Nutrition_label.gif/300px-Nutrition_label.gif What do you look for? Would you be...

DVDWriter Read DVD Don't Read CD [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have LG DVD Writer it was reading all kinds of CD & DVD's but now it reads all DVD's but don't read except a few number of CD's. My DVD writer writes successfully CD's & DVD's What is the solution for not reading the CD's. Thanks

View more questions Search